3rd International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies
November 25-27, 2020
Following the success of two previous editions of the International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies (Technically co-sponsorized by IEEE and EuMA) organized since 2018, we are pleased to invite you to participate in ISAECT2020 that will happen in the exciting city of Marrakech, Morocco, from 25 to 27 november 2020.
Around 450 researchers and industrials from 46 countries have participated in the previous editions that were held respectively, in Kenitra-Rabat, Morocco in november 21-23, 2018 (Acceptation rate 54%), and in Rome, Italy, in november 27-29, 2019 (Acceptation rate 58%).
During three days, ISAECT2020 will gather leading researchers and professionals from worldwide to share developments and advances, research results on the fields of electrical engineering, information and communication technologies, and smart systems, exchange visions and ideas, and enhance professional networking.
The conference will showcase high quality oral and poster presentations, feature workshops chaired by prominent researchers and experts, and several keynote speeches by distinguished speakers from academia, industry and government sectors, workshops, and social activities.
In the past editions, all presented papers were published into IEEExplore, and more than 150 selected papers were considered for publication in high indexed International Journals.
Paper Submission: July 15, 2020.
Acceptance Notification: September 16, 2020.
Camera-ready Submission: October 10, 2020.
Author registration: From September 16 to October 15, 2020.
The International Symposium on Advanced Electrical and Communication Technologies ISAECT2020 will be organized along three main tracks:
Track1: Information and Communication Technologies
- Wireless and mobile Communications Technologies
- 5G wireless networks,
- Microwave and Millimeter wave Engineering,
- Signal and image Processing,
- Antenna design and RF propagation,
- Electromagnetic computation Methods,
- Vehicular Networks and Communication Technologies for Vehicles,
- Reconfigurable Wireless Networks, e-health technologies,
- Network Planning and Capacity Analysis,
- Biomedical Engineering,
- RFID Technology and Applications,
- Cognitive Radio and Dynamic Spectrum Access,
- Satellite and Space communications and networking,
- Performances and QoS,
- Grid and Cloud Computing,
- Hybrid Information Technology,
- Internet Technologies and applications and Internet of Things,
- Big data and Data Mining,
- Distributed and Parallel Processing,
- Mobile Computing and Data Management
- Neural Networks,
- Mobile and wireless Network Security,
- Cryptography and Security in Virtualization,
- Social Networks Applications…..
Track2: Smart Systems
- Machine Learning,
- Intelligent Web-based Systems,
- Artificial intelligence,
- Deep and E-learning,
- Intelligent & Smart Networks,
- Smart city technologies and Systems,
- Smart mobility and Transportation,
- Smart Service/Administrative/Public Sector Processes,
- Smart Digital Infrastructure,
- Smart Buildings,
- Smart Home Devices,
- Smart Grids Technologies and Applications,
- Smart Energy Systems,
- Smart Governance,
- Business Intelligence,
- Intelligent Decision Making and Multi Agent Systems,
- Web-based Social Sensing and Data Analytics,
- Intelligent Vehicle…
Track3: Electrical Technologies
- Embedded Systems and Applications,
- Microprocessor Based Technologies,
- Electrical Power Generation,
- Electrical Machines,
- Electrical devices,
- Energy Conversion and Energy efficiency in industry,
- Electrical Materials and Applications,
- Semiconductor Physics,
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology,
- Power Electronics and Drive Systems,
- EMI/EMC, Wind,
- Solar and Renewable Energy,
- Control Systems Design and Automation,
- Robotics and Mechatronics,
- Automotive and Avionic engineering,
- Electromagnetic and Superconductivity,
- MEMS and NEMS Related Technology,
- Sensors and Actuators,
- Photovoltaic devices,
- Electromechanical devices,
- Instrumentation and Measuring Technology,
- Materials Characterization Techniques,
- Nano and microelectronics,
- Monolithic and hybrid circuit design techniques…
Prof. M. Nabil SRIFI
For more details: www.isaect.org