Special session “Advancements in Renewable Energy”
Dr. Jawad Al-Asad,
Professor, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University, Saoudi Arabia
The advancements in renewable energy workshop focuses on recent findings, developments and technolo-gies in the general area of Renewable Energy. The workshop will bring together researchers, experts, engi-neers and scientists from a round the word. Thus, it provides a collegial and a friendly environment to ex-change research ideas and to encourage discussions about the latest developments in the field.
Topic include -but not limited to:
- Renewable Energy
- Photovoltaic Systems
- Solar Energy
- Wind Energy
- Hydro Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Tidal/wave energy
- Bio energy
- Energy Management
- Energy Auditing
- Energy Materials and Devices
- Energy Utilizations
- Energy Applications
- Power and Energy Engineering
- Future Electrical Networks
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Power and Energy Generation
- Energy Transmission and Distribution
- Power Systems and Automation
- Fault monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
Paper Submission: August 30th, 2020.
Acceptance Notification: September 26, 2020.
Camera-ready Submission: October 10, 2020.
Author registration: From September 26 to October 15, 2020.
Authors should submit a paper (3 to 6 pages length) describing their original unpublished work in the topics related to the symposium.
ISAECT2020 requieres the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format that can be found:
Authors are invited to submit their papers in PDF format only by using the submission interface of the Symposium (EasyChair), August 15th, 2020 at the latest.
For uploading their papers, authors must create an account on the submission interface of the Symposium after which they will receive an ID and a password for every submitted paper .
- Ala Hussein, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University
- Montasir Hader, Jordan University of Sci-ence and Technology
- Wael Al-Kouz, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University
- Wahib Owhaib, German Jordanian Univer-sity
- Samir El-Nakla, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University
- Suhil Kiwan, Jordan University of Science and Technology
- Ahmad Al-Muhtady, German Jordanian Uni-versity
- Khaled Al-Farhanay, University of Al-Qadisiyah
- Ammar Alkhalidi, German Jordanian Uni-versity
- Hani Mohsen, German Jordanian University
- Alberto Boretti, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University
- Ahmad Harb, German Jordanian University
- Chedly Yahya, Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University